John R. Kelly
Mr. Kelly was formally invited to join the Law Offices of Andrew S. Kasmer, P.C. as of January 1, 2015.
Previously, he had been working with the firm in an "of counsel" capacity. Mr. Kelly has extensive
litigation experience, a hard work ethic, and track record of success. Mr. Kelly handles personal
injury and workers’ compensation cases in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Mr. Kelly is an aggressive advocate for his clients. He has been practicing law in Maryland since 2004
and Washington, D.C. since 2006. He was admitted to the practice of law in Virginia in 2013. Mr. Kelly
has handled approximately 50 jury trials and a vast number of workers' compensation cases in Maryland,
Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- State of Maryland - 2004
- State of Nebraska - 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska - 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland - 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia - 2006
- District of Columbia - 2006
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit - 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit - 2011
- Commonwealth of Virginia - 2013
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia - 2014
- Creighton University - Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) - 2001
- Creighton University School of Law - Juris Doctor - 2004
- Maryland Association for Justice
- DC Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association